The post production of Ram, Tamannaah starrer Endhukante Premanta is going on at a brisk pace these days in Hyderabad. Few days ago, Sravanthi Ravi Kishore, the producer of the film, confirmed that the film will not clash with any other big film this month. As a result, the team is making sure to meet the deadline. Yesterday, the film’s teaser was unveiled and it got a very good response on the internet. “Telugu Cinema has reached its next level in -“$$$” ever since 2012 began wit films like Bizman,Racha,Dammu&Gs….Super Happy!!! GO #TFI ☺ #EndukantePremanta Re-Recording going on in full swing..☺,” Ram posted on Twitter. A Karunakaran has directed the film, I Andrew is the cinematographer and G V Prakash has scored the music. Kona Venkat has played an important role in the film and he also wrote the script. Endhukante Premanta deals with the confusion in love and it’s being touted as one of Karunakaran’s best films. The film is going to hit the screens later this month.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor