According to reports, the makers have spent nearly 20 crores and erected a special set in Poonamallee for a never-seen-before action sequence for the film. This action sequence will begin from February 18.
Hollywood action choreographer Kenny Bates has reportedly joined the crew in Chennai along with his team to compose the fight. Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar is playing the baddie in this sci-fi thriller starring Amy Jackson as the leading lady.
- Update on Manchu Vishnu’s next
- Bellamkonda’s new project’s first look gets a date
- Indian stars invited to join the Oscar Academy
- Chiru holidaying in the US
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
Articles that might interest you