According to reports, the makers have spent nearly 20 crores and erected a special set in Poonamallee for a never-seen-before action sequence for the film. This action sequence will begin from February 18.
Hollywood action choreographer Kenny Bates has reportedly joined the crew in Chennai along with his team to compose the fight. Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar is playing the baddie in this sci-fi thriller starring Amy Jackson as the leading lady.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you