The much-awaited single, ‘Ammadu Let’s Do Kummudu’, from Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly anticipated comeback movie, Khaidi No.150, is out and it left Mega fans going nostalgic about Chiru’s golden times as a mass hero.
The song, penned and sung by music composer Devi Sri Prasad himself along with Ranina Reddy is full of cheeky lines and peppy, mass beats, making it an instant chartbuster. Fans are visualising Chiru’s trademark mercurial dance moves and are excitedly waiting for the film’s release.
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
- Mehreen Gets Floored By Kajal’s Affection
Articles that might interest you