After a historic run at box-offices worldwide, master director SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali is currently having a dream run at various reputed film festivals around the world. The film has been nominated in 14 major categories in the first IIFA Utsavam, which will celebrate the excellence in south Indian Cinema.
Rajamouli was in Kerala to attend a marriage and speaking to media on this occasion, the director said that he is not too keen on awards and that he never attends any award functions. However, Rajamouli said he will be quite happy if any of the film’s team members win an award for their work.
Baahubali has been nominated for Best Film, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Music Director etc in the 1st IIFA Utsavam, which will be held on 5th and 6th December in Hyderabad.
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
Articles that might interest you