Vikram and Amy Jackson’s ‘I’ is doing very good business in Andhra Pradesh even though there is uncertainty over the release dates. The movie has good craze among youth and as a result, distributors are paying high prices for the film.
Nizam, Krishna and Guntur rights went for the combined price of about 5.75 crores! This is a virtually unheard of amount for a dubbing movie rights and it is causing some curiosity among buyers and distributors of other areas.
As always, Shankar is expected to unleash a graphics marvel in the movie and Vikram’s werewolf character is a special highlight. Rahman has composed the music and Weta Studios of New Zealand has assisted in the effects department.
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja
- Charan-Boyapati film for Dasara, 2018?
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed