Vikram and Amy Jackson’s ‘I’ is doing very good business in Andhra Pradesh even though there is uncertainty over the release dates. The movie has good craze among youth and as a result, distributors are paying high prices for the film.
Nizam, Krishna and Guntur rights went for the combined price of about 5.75 crores! This is a virtually unheard of amount for a dubbing movie rights and it is causing some curiosity among buyers and distributors of other areas.
As always, Shankar is expected to unleash a graphics marvel in the movie and Vikram’s werewolf character is a special highlight. Rahman has composed the music and Weta Studios of New Zealand has assisted in the effects department.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you