Vikram and Amy Jackson’s ‘I’ is doing very good business in Andhra Pradesh even though there is uncertainty over the release dates. The movie has good craze among youth and as a result, distributors are paying high prices for the film.
Nizam, Krishna and Guntur rights went for the combined price of about 5.75 crores! This is a virtually unheard of amount for a dubbing movie rights and it is causing some curiosity among buyers and distributors of other areas.
As always, Shankar is expected to unleash a graphics marvel in the movie and Vikram’s werewolf character is a special highlight. Rahman has composed the music and Weta Studios of New Zealand has assisted in the effects department.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23