Vikram and Amy Jackson’s ‘I’ is doing very good business in Andhra Pradesh even though there is uncertainty over the release dates. The movie has good craze among youth and as a result, distributors are paying high prices for the film.
Nizam, Krishna and Guntur rights went for the combined price of about 5.75 crores! This is a virtually unheard of amount for a dubbing movie rights and it is causing some curiosity among buyers and distributors of other areas.
As always, Shankar is expected to unleash a graphics marvel in the movie and Vikram’s werewolf character is a special highlight. Rahman has composed the music and Weta Studios of New Zealand has assisted in the effects department.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next