Ram Charan’s next movie in Sukumar’s direction will kickstart in early March once the director is back from the location recce in Tamil Nadu. Earlier, the makers roped in Sarrainodu’s villain Aadhi Pinisetty to play a baddie in the movie.
But the latest reports reveal that a last minute change may be a possibility as the team is also in talks with yet another Telugu boy turned actor in Kollywood, Vaibhav.
Apparently, Aadhi has a jam-packed diary and the RC11 makers can’t afford to wait until he becomes free from his commitments as the movie has already been delayed for more than a couple of months. Let’s wait for an official clarification.
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
- National Award winner as villain in Vikram’s next
- Bhagmati’s first look gets a date
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
Articles that might interest you