Ram Charan’s next movie in Sukumar’s direction will kickstart in early March once the director is back from the location recce in Tamil Nadu. Earlier, the makers roped in Sarrainodu’s villain Aadhi Pinisetty to play a baddie in the movie.
But the latest reports reveal that a last minute change may be a possibility as the team is also in talks with yet another Telugu boy turned actor in Kollywood, Vaibhav.
Apparently, Aadhi has a jam-packed diary and the RC11 makers can’t afford to wait until he becomes free from his commitments as the movie has already been delayed for more than a couple of months. Let’s wait for an official clarification.
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
Articles that might interest you