Hero Nani and Amala Paul’s ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’ seems to be moving towards a release after getting delayed due to various reasons. As per the latest news being heard, the film is getting ready for a possible release in the month of April.
Some changes have been made to this film after the Tamil version did not fare too well at the Box Office. Samuthirakani is the director of this movie. Nani will be seen in a dual role in the movie and the characters have a huge variation in terms of appearance and behaviour.
The film is based on a real life story and it is expected to be an action entertainer.
- Naa Peru Surya’s gets a new release date
- Bullock carts and boats for Rangasthalam’s festive song
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna