Hero Nani and Amala Paul’s ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’ seems to be moving towards a release after getting delayed due to various reasons. As per the latest news being heard, the film is getting ready for a possible release in the month of April.
Some changes have been made to this film after the Tamil version did not fare too well at the Box Office. Samuthirakani is the director of this movie. Nani will be seen in a dual role in the movie and the characters have a huge variation in terms of appearance and behaviour.
The film is based on a real life story and it is expected to be an action entertainer.
- Rangasthalam to release this Christmas?
- Malayalam star’s bail rejected once again
- Fidaa to bring in huge money for Dil Raju
- Yet another Bollywood hero in Saaho
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-07-2017
Articles that might interest you