It is now official. Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Julayi’ has been postponed to August and the movie will hit the screens on August 9th. The film is going to release in Telugu and Malayalam in a big way. Currently, post production activities are going and the movie has been directed by renowned director Trivikram Srinivas. Ileana is the heroine in this project.
The movie is being produced by Radhakrishna and veteran actor Dr. Rajendra Prasad is playing a key role in the movie. Sonu Sood will be seen as the villain. With the postponement of ‘Julayi’ and ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, the coast is now clear for ‘Eega’s’ phenomenal run at the Box Office to continue.
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections