The young director who impressed everyone with the hit Karthi film Madras, speaks about his working experience with the legend Rajnikanth. In one of his interviews, Ranjith reveals how he was scared to death to ask Rajni for more than three or four takes for one particular scene. He further adds that he was so tensed that he went straight away to Rajni and apologised to him for asking him several re-takes.
After seeing his tension, Rajnith says that the super star took him aside and asked him not to worry about his stardom and to keep asking him how many ever retakes he wants for the shot to get okayed. This he says, broke the ice and it was smooth sailing there after.
Kabali is up for release this 22nd of July and the expectations surrounding this films are just humongous.
- All Eyes On Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket
- Priya Varrier Is The New Face Of A Top Lifestyle Brand
- Charan to launch a new charity foundation, To donate his earnings
- National award-winning actor joins Rajinikanth’s next
- Pawan’s securitymen injured, Bus tour disrupted