Kajal Aggarwal is one of the few celebrities who’s quite tech savvy. Her official Facebook page now boasts of more than 6 million followers and the actress makes it a point to update her fans about her latest projects, among several other things. Now, she has launched her own app, which is available for users in both android and iOS versions.
Mobile market is one of the fastest growing segments across the world these days and the tech savvy celebrities are leaving no stone unturned to make their presence felt. Recently, the makers of Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film 1-Nenokkadine had launched an official app for the film and going by these developments, it certainly looks like a lot more celebrities are going to embrace this medium.
On the other hand, Kajal Aggarwal is awaiting the release of her upcoming Tamil film Jilla, which will hit the screens on January 10 and she’ll also be seen in a cameo in Ram Charan starrer Yevadu.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links