Hero Nikhil’s youthful entertainer, Kirrak Party, released last Friday to positive response from movie lovers and critics alike. The film grossed over 6.18 crore worldwide on day one and ended up as the biggest opener in Nikhil’s career. The film went on to collect 10 crore gross in two days.
As per the latest updates from the makers, Kirrak Party has collected a worldwide share of Rs 5.25 crores in three days. If the satellite amount of Rs 3.25 crores is cumulated along with the 1 crore Hindi satellite rights and the audio, DVD and the digital rights of 50 lakhs, Kirrak Party has pocketed a cool 10 crore already and has crossed the break even point for its makers.
AK Entertainments banner has bankrolled the film, while debutant Sharan Koppishetty is the director. Popular directors Sudheer Varma and Chandoo Mondeti had penned the screenplay and dialogues respectively. Simran Pareenja and Samyukta Hegde are the heroines in the movie.
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date