Krish Jagarlamudi is all set to make his directorial debut in Bollywood. He’s going to direct ‘Gabbar’ which is the Hindi remake of Chiranjeevi’s Tagore. Akshay Kumar is going to reprise Chiranjeevi’s role whereas the film also stars Shruti Haasan and Kareena Kapoor.
The film revolves around a vigilante, who fights against corruption along with some of his friends. Akshay Kumar has been preparing for this role for quite sometime and more than that, Gabbar is a huge break for Krish. So far, he has directed films like Gamyam, Vedam and Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum. Going by the star cast and budget alone, Gabbar is going to be the biggest film in Krish’s career. Let’s hope that he makes a huge splash in Bollywood as well.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Viacom 18 Motion Pictures are going to produce this film. As per the latest reports, the film is expected to release towards the end of 2014.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you