If the ongoing reports coming in from Tamil film circles are anything to go by, the makers of Tamil superstar Thala Ajith’s much-awaited action thriller, Vivegam, hid the actor’s injury as the news would have caused panic among millions of his diehard fans.
Apparently, Ajith hurt his shoulder while performing an action sequence for Vivegam during the Bulgarian schedule. Despite injury, Ajith continued to shoot as he didn’t want the film to be delayed.
During the making of one of his previous blockbusters, Vedalam, Ajith hurt his shoulder and underwent a surgery and took an 8-month long break from movies. Vivegam is slated to hit the screens on August 10th.
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
Articles that might interest you