Dhruva is going on in full swing and the shoot is nearing its completion. Latest update now reveals that the first look of the film will be released on the 15th of August on the occasion of Independence day.
Rakul Preet is cast opposite Charan after Bruce Lee. Surender Reddy is directing Dhruva which is the official remake of the hit Tamil film Thani Oruvan. Already, the pre-look which was launched today received a good response from everyone from the mega fans.
Aravind Swamy plays the negative lead in the film
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?