Dhruva is going on in full swing and the shoot is nearing its completion. Latest update now reveals that the first look of the film will be released on the 15th of August on the occasion of Independence day.
Rakul Preet is cast opposite Charan after Bruce Lee. Surender Reddy is directing Dhruva which is the official remake of the hit Tamil film Thani Oruvan. Already, the pre-look which was launched today received a good response from everyone from the mega fans.
Aravind Swamy plays the negative lead in the film
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
Articles that might interest you