Dhruva is going on in full swing and the shoot is nearing its completion. Latest update now reveals that the first look of the film will be released on the 15th of August on the occasion of Independence day.
Rakul Preet is cast opposite Charan after Bruce Lee. Surender Reddy is directing Dhruva which is the official remake of the hit Tamil film Thani Oruvan. Already, the pre-look which was launched today received a good response from everyone from the mega fans.
Aravind Swamy plays the negative lead in the film
- DJ gets a solid opening in Nizam
- DJ breaks into the half-a-million dollar club in overseas
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
Articles that might interest you