Allu Ramalingaiah, the legendary comedian, who enthralled the Telugu audience with his versatile histrionics had a glorious movie career which lasted for several decades. Every year an award on the name of this iconic actor has been presented to those who contribute their valuable services to the film industry.
As part of it, this year’s award will be presented to the legendary director K.Raghavendra Rao who has directed more than 100 films so far in his illustrious career. As per the latest reports, megastar Chiranjeevi will handover this award at a grand event. Several biggies from the film industry as well as from the political side will grace this event which will be taking place in Sathyasai Nigamagamam in Hyderabad.
- Your women should spit on you: Sudheer Babu counters BJP MLA
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!