Mohan Babu, who’ll be celebrating his 68th birthday tomorrow, has urged his fans and well-wishers to not shower him with gifts like bouquets and garlands on his birthday. Instead, he urged everyone to give him a sapling, if they intend to give him any gifts.
The actor’s birthday celebrations are almost like an event with thousands of students from his educational institutions taking part in them, apart from several members from the film fraternity gracing the occasion. However, this time, it looks like the veteran actor has other plans on his mind.
Mohan Babu was last seen in Madan’s Gayatri in which she played dual roles. He’ll soon be seen in an important role in Nag Ashwin’s Mahanti later this summer.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock