King Nagarjuna will soon be seen in the period drama ‘Rajanna’. Nagarjuna watched a copy of the movie at Shabdalaya Studios today, where the DTS mixing work took place. He spent a couple of hours reviewing the movie and he has reportedly expressed happiness at the outcome. Rajanna is gearing up for a release on December 23rd.
The movie has been directed by veteran script writer Vijayendra Prasad, who is the father of top director S.S.Rajamouli. The fight sequences in the movie have been handled by Rajamouli himself. Sneha is the heroine in this movie. Music has been composed by M.M.Keeravani.
The movie is a period drama that deals with the life story of Suddhala Hanumanthu. The key character in the movie belongs to that of the little girl Annie.Nagarjuna himself is producing this film on Annapurna Studios banner.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event