Veteran actor Naresh has been appointed as the head of MAA’s welfare committee that will look into the needs of underprivileged artistes in the industry .
Yesterday, a high powered committee meeting was set up and decisions were made about the functioning of this committee . Very soon, a computerised survey would be undertaken by the committee to understand the needs of members.
The current MAA president Rajendra Prasad has promised to come to the aid of needy actors and artistes with the help of MAA.
- Low buzz for Tamil biggies this week
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you