123telugu had recently reported that Young tiger NTR and director Puri Jagan’s film was halted due to the strike of cine workers union. The latest update is that, as the worker’s union and the producer’s council have made peace with each other, the strike has been called off and the unit will now move to Goa on October 25.
Sources close to unit says that most part of the shooting will be wrapped in this schedule as the producers are planning to release this film during Sankranthi. Produced by Bandla Ganesh, this film features Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead.
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
- Young Actress Opens Up About Her Relationship With Star Director
- DJ’s Guntur, Krishna, Nellore, East & West day 1 collections
Articles that might interest you