With only a day left for the big release of Nagarjuna’s Oopiri, things have heated up big time. The film is carrying a superb buzz and latest update reveals that the distribution rights for the Guntur area have been sold for a whopping 3 crores.
The above said amount is quite huge considering Nagarjuna’s range. Post the success of Soggade, Nagarjuna is on a all time high and this craze has helped the pre-release business of Oopiri bg time.
Directed by Vamsi Paidipalli, Oopiri is produced by PVP Cinema. Gopi Sundar is the music director and Karthi plays the other main lead in the film.
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Venkatesh All Praises For Sudha Kongara
- First look of Nithiin’s next to be unveiled soon
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
Articles that might interest you