With only a day left for the big release of Nagarjuna’s Oopiri, things have heated up big time. The film is carrying a superb buzz and latest update reveals that the distribution rights for the Guntur area have been sold for a whopping 3 crores.
The above said amount is quite huge considering Nagarjuna’s range. Post the success of Soggade, Nagarjuna is on a all time high and this craze has helped the pre-release business of Oopiri bg time.
Directed by Vamsi Paidipalli, Oopiri is produced by PVP Cinema. Gopi Sundar is the music director and Karthi plays the other main lead in the film.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars