With only a day left for the big release of Nagarjuna’s Oopiri, things have heated up big time. The film is carrying a superb buzz and latest update reveals that the distribution rights for the Guntur area have been sold for a whopping 3 crores.
The above said amount is quite huge considering Nagarjuna’s range. Post the success of Soggade, Nagarjuna is on a all time high and this craze has helped the pre-release business of Oopiri bg time.
Directed by Vamsi Paidipalli, Oopiri is produced by PVP Cinema. Gopi Sundar is the music director and Karthi plays the other main lead in the film.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Trisha completes 15 years in films
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses