The release date of Charmee’s upcoming film Prathighatana has been pushed to April 18. Earlier, the makers were planning to release the film on April 4th; however, Charmee has confirmed that the film will release only on April 18.
Thammareddy Bharadwaj has directed the film and it marks his comeback as a director after a long gap. The film is reportedly based on a true incident and it deals with the atrocities being committed on women. Reshma has played an important role and Charmee will be seen as a journalist who fights for justice.
Recently, the film was screened to a select few people and Charmee is extremely happy with the feedback that she has received. S Gopal Reddy is the cinematographer. Incidentally, Prathighatana is the 50th film in Charmee’s career.
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?