Sometime back, 123telugu reported that the Kangana Ranaut starrer Queen will be remade in Telugu and that famous Tamil actor and director, Thiagarajan had bagged the Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam rights of the movie.
Latest update is that the project is taking shape quickly and the selection of the heroine is nearing completion. If everything goes as planned, the project will kick off in summer 2015.
Several names have been making the rounds for the heroine’s role and it would be really interesting to see who reprises Kangana’s role in Telugu.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you