Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s ‘Racha’ has set a new record at the Box Office for 5 Days share figure. The movie has been reporting strong figures right from day 1 and though collections have slowed down a bit, the good momentum is expected to last through this week.
Here are the area wise breakups for the film’s share for 5 days.
|East Godavari||–||1.56 Crores|
|West Godavari||–||1.36 Crores|
Total Andhra Share – 20.92 Crores. This is a new Box Office record for 5 days share in Andhra Pradesh. The movie has also collected a share of 2 Crores in Karnataka for 5 days.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many
- Pawan Kalyan holds meetings with mega heroes