Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s ‘Racha’ has set a new record at the Box Office for 5 Days share figure. The movie has been reporting strong figures right from day 1 and though collections have slowed down a bit, the good momentum is expected to last through this week.
Here are the area wise breakups for the film’s share for 5 days.
|East Godavari||–||1.56 Crores|
|West Godavari||–||1.36 Crores|
Total Andhra Share – 20.92 Crores. This is a new Box Office record for 5 days share in Andhra Pradesh. The movie has also collected a share of 2 Crores in Karnataka for 5 days.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls