Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s ‘Racha’ has set a new record at the Box Office for 5 Days share figure. The movie has been reporting strong figures right from day 1 and though collections have slowed down a bit, the good momentum is expected to last through this week.
Here are the area wise breakups for the film’s share for 5 days.
|East Godavari||–||1.56 Crores|
|West Godavari||–||1.36 Crores|
Total Andhra Share – 20.92 Crores. This is a new Box Office record for 5 days share in Andhra Pradesh. The movie has also collected a share of 2 Crores in Karnataka for 5 days.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi