Yes ! You heard it right. The two superstars of the south, Rajnikanth and Mahesh Babu are likely to share screen space in a film soon. If the latest reports are to be believed, producer Suryanarayana Babu, who made films with both Rajnikanth and Krishna in the past, will be making this flick. Reports also suggest that both Rajni and Mahesh have given their nod for this multi-starrer.
Though an official confirmation is yet to be received, the news itself has created a huge buzz among the film circles. Shooting of this film will go on floors, once Mahesh completes filming for Koratala Shiva’s project. More details on this project will soon be reveled.
- Enjoying the new Charan I was introduced to by Sukumar: Ram Charan
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales