The upcoming action entertainer ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ will be heading for censor certification and the film is going to be watched by the censor board today. A certification is expected by evening. The filmnagar buzz is that the movie is being aimed for a November 13th or 16th release as of now.
Tollywood young hunk Rana Daggubati is going to be seen in the lead role along with Nayanatara. Krish has directed this movie and Mani Sharma has composed the music. The film has been produced by Rajeev Reddy and Sai Babu Jagarlamudi.
‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ is reportedly set against the mining mafia and its atrocities.
- Jlk’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
Articles that might interest you