Samantha, one of the leading actresses down south, is currently on a high with the back to back successes of Theri, 24 and her recent summer release, A..Aa. We had reported earlier that Samantha was keen on remaking the Kannada indie thriller, U-turn.
U-turn, the latest directorial venture of Lucia director Pavan Kumar, released to rave reviews for its gripping narrative till the end. U-turn will be remade as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and Samantha will be seen playing a journalist.
Earlier, there were reports that Samantha had purchased the remake rights of U-turn for a fancy amount, but Sam refuted those rumours and denied turning producer.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s tweet on Savitri causes stir
- BAN smashes Srimanthudu’s Guntur record
- My next film with Mahesh will be bigger than BAN: Koratala Siva
- Mega hero as chief guest for NPS pre-release event
- Allu Sirish to remake a Malayalam hit