Exactly 25 years ago on the 1st of March in 1991, a young actor named Meka Srikanth made his acting debut with People’s Encounter. The actor soon went on to make it big with his impressive acting prowess in numerous hit films. Now, Srikanth has successfully completed a silver jubilee in films.
In these 25 years, Srikanth acted in close to 122 films and he is hugely popular for his roles in films like Taj Mahal, Aame, Pelli Sandadi, Khadgam, Shankardada MBBS and his 100th film Mahatma etc.
In a much relieving feat, Srikanth, who has been struggling with no notable hits over the past few years, has finally bagged a decent success in the form of his last week’s release, Terror.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next