Shruti Haasan has struck gold again. She has signed hotshot director Prabhu Deva’s upcoming Hindi film which is said to be a remake of Nuvvu Vastanante Nenu Vaddantana. Girish Taurani, son of Kumar Taurani of TIPS Industries, is going to make his debut as a hero in the film. Shruti Haasan has confirmed about the project on Twitter and she’s quite excited about bagging this Prabhu Deva’s film. Few weeks ago, Prabhu Deva’s Rowdy Rathore had become a smash hit which propelled his fame to greater heights in Bollywood. After Gabbar Singh, Shruti Haasan seems to be making all the right moves and signing her projects carefully. Apart from this film, she’ll also begin shooting for Ravi Teja’s Balupu later this year.
- Rana To Promote NRNM In US
- Tej shares his relationship with Karunakaran
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you