It is well-known that Megastar Chiranjeevi is gearing up for his highly-anticipated 151st film, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This film will be directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan, who has struck gold with Khaidi No.150.
Now, ever since Ram Charan announced during his latest interaction with fans on the sidelines of RC11 in the Godavari region that his dad’s next film will be launched in August, speculations have been rife that the prestigious project will begin on August 22, coinciding Chiru’s birthday.
Chiru151 was supposed to go on floors in late summer, and this delayed launch will only mean that this movie will hit the screens in summer next year.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019