It is well-known that Megastar Chiranjeevi is gearing up for his highly-anticipated 151st film, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This film will be directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan, who has struck gold with Khaidi No.150.
Now, ever since Ram Charan announced during his latest interaction with fans on the sidelines of RC11 in the Godavari region that his dad’s next film will be launched in August, speculations have been rife that the prestigious project will begin on August 22, coinciding Chiru’s birthday.
Chiru151 was supposed to go on floors in late summer, and this delayed launch will only mean that this movie will hit the screens in summer next year.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you