123telugu had already reported that Nithya Menon has been roped in to play the female lead in Vijay’s new film in the direction of Atlee. The latest news is that the star actress has joined the shoot earlier today.
Initially, Jyothika was supposed to play the role but left the project midway for projects unknown. Already, the film has two other star heroines in the form of Samantha and Kajal Aggarwal.
A R Rahman scores music for this entertainer which will also release in Telugu.
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film
- Vishal, Samantha’s Abhimanyudu postponed
- Chalo gaining good momentum