Taapsee has cleared the rumours through her Twitter handle and stated that she currently has only two films in hand, Rana’s Ghazi and a yet untitled movie under the Rising Sun Films banner.
Ghazi is based on the PNS Ghazi submarine that sank mysteriously off the Vizag coast in the Bay of Bengal. Taapsee will essay a refugee in the film which will see actor Rana Daggubati as a naval officer.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) February 9, 2016
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you