Taapsee has cleared the rumours through her Twitter handle and stated that she currently has only two films in hand, Rana’s Ghazi and a yet untitled movie under the Rising Sun Films banner.
Ghazi is based on the PNS Ghazi submarine that sank mysteriously off the Vizag coast in the Bay of Bengal. Taapsee will essay a refugee in the film which will see actor Rana Daggubati as a naval officer.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) February 9, 2016
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
Articles that might interest you