Taapsee has cleared the rumours through her Twitter handle and stated that she currently has only two films in hand, Rana’s Ghazi and a yet untitled movie under the Rising Sun Films banner.
Ghazi is based on the PNS Ghazi submarine that sank mysteriously off the Vizag coast in the Bay of Bengal. Taapsee will essay a refugee in the film which will see actor Rana Daggubati as a naval officer.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) February 9, 2016
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick