Taapsee has cleared the rumours through her Twitter handle and stated that she currently has only two films in hand, Rana’s Ghazi and a yet untitled movie under the Rising Sun Films banner.
Ghazi is based on the PNS Ghazi submarine that sank mysteriously off the Vizag coast in the Bay of Bengal. Taapsee will essay a refugee in the film which will see actor Rana Daggubati as a naval officer.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) February 9, 2016
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?