Star heroine Trisha was roped in to play one of the female leads in Chiyaan Vikram and Hari’s Saamy Square, a sequel to their 2003 blockbuster, Saamy. Happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh plays the other female lead in this much-awaited sequel.
But here comes a shocker. Trisha took to Twitter just a while ago and tweeted, “Due to creative differences,I have chosen to opt out of Saamy 2 . Wishing the team goodluck.” Saamy Square went on floors in September and the team is already wrapping up the film’s second schedule. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more updates.
Due to creative differences,I have chosen to opt out of Saamy 2 . Wishing the team goodluck.
— Trisha Krishnan (@trishtrashers) October 23, 2017
- Balakrishna responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Allu Sirish to clash with Akhil this Christmas
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Young hero’s next to have four heroines
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan