The shooting of Kamal Hassan’s ‘Uttama Villain’ is complete, and other post production formalities are on full swing. According to the latest updates, the makers are busy giving final touches to the heavy duty VFX works which will be a major attraction of the film.
Kamal plays a double role in the film, where he will be seen as a star in the 21st century, and as a folk artist in the other role. Gauthami is the costume designer for this movie, while Gibran has scored the music.
- Trisha has a request for fans
- Ajith’s move to distance troll fans wins unanimous praise
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
Articles that might interest you