The shooting of Kamal Hassan’s ‘Uttama Villain’ is complete, and other post production formalities are on full swing. According to the latest updates, the makers are busy giving final touches to the heavy duty VFX works which will be a major attraction of the film.
Kamal plays a double role in the film, where he will be seen as a star in the 21st century, and as a folk artist in the other role. Gauthami is the costume designer for this movie, while Gibran has scored the music.
- DJ gets a solid opening in Nizam
- DJ breaks into the half-a-million dollar club in overseas
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
Articles that might interest you