The shooting of Kamal Hassan’s ‘Uttama Villain’ is complete, and other post production formalities are on full swing. According to the latest updates, the makers are busy giving final touches to the heavy duty VFX works which will be a major attraction of the film.
Kamal plays a double role in the film, where he will be seen as a star in the 21st century, and as a folk artist in the other role. Gauthami is the costume designer for this movie, while Gibran has scored the music.
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu