The shooting of Kamal Hassan’s ‘Uttama Villain’ is complete, and other post production formalities are on full swing. According to the latest updates, the makers are busy giving final touches to the heavy duty VFX works which will be a major attraction of the film.
Kamal plays a double role in the film, where he will be seen as a star in the 21st century, and as a folk artist in the other role. Gauthami is the costume designer for this movie, while Gibran has scored the music.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars