Star hero Ravi Teja has wrapped up a major schedule for his ongoing film, Amar Akbar Anthony, in the US. In the movie, the Mass Maharaj will be seen in triple roles. And here’s yet another exciting update on the actor’s soon-to-commence new flick.
As per the latest updates, Ravi Teja will next team up with Okka Kshanam and Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada fame VI Anand for an experimental flick. Apparently, Ravi Teja will be essaying dual roles of a father and son in the movie. Nela Ticket producer Ram Talluri will be producing this flick. More details about the film are awaited.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?