Star hero Ravi Teja has wrapped up a major schedule for his ongoing film, Amar Akbar Anthony, in the US. In the movie, the Mass Maharaj will be seen in triple roles. And here’s yet another exciting update on the actor’s soon-to-commence new flick.
As per the latest updates, Ravi Teja will next team up with Okka Kshanam and Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada fame VI Anand for an experimental flick. Apparently, Ravi Teja will be essaying dual roles of a father and son in the movie. Nela Ticket producer Ram Talluri will be producing this flick. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dulquer Salman tests positive for Covid 19
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is on board for Sundeep Kishan’s Michael
- We made Loser season 2 to satisfy everyone – Supriya
- Interesting update on Akhil-Surender Reddy film
- Tremendous response for Ram Pothineni’s The Warriorr first look
- Major update on Pawan Kalyan’s Bheemla Nayak