Star hero Ravi Teja has wrapped up a major schedule for his ongoing film, Amar Akbar Anthony, in the US. In the movie, the Mass Maharaj will be seen in triple roles. And here’s yet another exciting update on the actor’s soon-to-commence new flick.
As per the latest updates, Ravi Teja will next team up with Okka Kshanam and Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada fame VI Anand for an experimental flick. Apparently, Ravi Teja will be essaying dual roles of a father and son in the movie. Nela Ticket producer Ram Talluri will be producing this flick. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star producer to remake Dear Comrade
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer