Super Star Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ is getting ready for its release in the month of January and the pre-release business is already underway. The film’s Vishakhapatnam area rights have been bagged by Gayathri Films for a whopping price.
Sources say that the deal has been closed for a price of around 5 Crores, with an NRA of around 4.5 Crores. The movie is expected to be a suspense thriller with a good deal of action and expectations are very high on the project.
The movie is being directed by Sukumar and 14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing the film. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music and Kriti Sanon is the heroine in the film.
- 2.0 to beat Baahubali 2’s record today
- Bollywood star to play Pullela Gopichand
- 2.0 enters $5M club; Inches towards the target
- Bhairava Geetha to finally get censor clearance
- Hit Bollywood rom-com to be remade in Telugu