After a month-long gruelling schedule in the scorching hot Delhi summer which concluded recently, the unit of Shankar-Rajinikanth’s upcoming sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is gearing up for yet another intense schedule and this time under the blazing Chennai Sun.
The Chennai schedule will begin tomorrow at Tharamani Film City. Scenes featuring Rajinikanth will be shot in this schedule after which the unit will can several crucial scenes involving the film’s baddie Akshay Kumar for 10 days at the EVP, Tiruvottiyur and a few other locations until June 3.
The 2.0 team has determined to finish off the shoot at a jet speed and is not going for breaks except on Sundays.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry