The third and crucial schedule of Superstar Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s 2.0 will kick off from tomorrow at the Jawaharlal Nehru stadium in New Delhi. Shankar has planned a high octane action sequence, which will be shot in this schedule.
A gigantic set featuring heavy robotic equipment and vehicles has been readied for this 25-day schedule. Some of the scenes which will be shot in this schedule are continuation of the fight sequence shot in Chennai in the second schedule.
Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar play pivotal roles in this costliest movie ever made in India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report