Super Star Rajinikanth is one of the highly admired stars in the whole country and he has millions of die-hard fans who have been worshipping him over the last four decades. In May 2014, Rajini stormed the social networking scene when he joined Twitter to a rousing welcome.
Last night, Rajinikanth reached the magical milestone of 3 million followers on Twitter, placing himself as the most popular star down south within just two years of his Twitter debut. Rajini is closely followed by star heroines like Trisha (2.6 m) and Samantha (2.4 m) etc.
Rajinikanth’s fans are eagerly awaiting the release of Thalaiva’s upcoming film, Kabali, which has been creating all the right noises for quite some time now.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual