Acclaimed actor Arvind Swamy has clarified his stance on politics and said that he has no interest in joining the political arena anytime soon. In recent past, several actors like Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan have joined politics, while few others like Simbu and Vishal have made their long term plans quite clear.
However, Arvind Swamy, at a recent press meet, clarified that he isn’t cut out for politics. “I don’t even know how to ensure a smooth release of my own films, so the idea of me joining politics doesn’t even cross my mind,” he said.
The actor will soon be seen in Bhaskar Oru Rascal, and he is awaiting the release of Naragasooran. Meanwhile, all eyes are on his role in Mani Ratnam’s Nawab which is under production.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri