After a series of youthful romantic dramas and fun family entertainers, young Mega hero Varun Tej will soon be seen in his first ever mass entertainer, Valmiki. The film is releasing on September 20, and the pre-release event was held tonight in Hyderabad.
During his speech at the event, Varun revealed that it was an exhilarating experience acting in his first mass entertainer. He thanked his uncle Megastar Chiranjeevi for inspiring him to to do an out and out mass entertainer. “Thanks to daddy, I have experienced what a truly amazing experience acting in a mass film is,” Varun said.
Valmiki also has Pooja Hegde, Tamil hero Atharvaa Murali, Mrinalini, Dimple Hayati in key roles. Ram and Gopi Achanta have produced the movie. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings