After a series of youthful romantic dramas and fun family entertainers, young Mega hero Varun Tej will soon be seen in his first ever mass entertainer, Valmiki. The film is releasing on September 20, and the pre-release event was held tonight in Hyderabad.
During his speech at the event, Varun revealed that it was an exhilarating experience acting in his first mass entertainer. He thanked his uncle Megastar Chiranjeevi for inspiring him to to do an out and out mass entertainer. “Thanks to daddy, I have experienced what a truly amazing experience acting in a mass film is,” Varun said.
Valmiki also has Pooja Hegde, Tamil hero Atharvaa Murali, Mrinalini, Dimple Hayati in key roles. Ram and Gopi Achanta have produced the movie. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Standing ovation for Team Baahubali at the Royal Albert Hall
- Keerthy Suresh’s efforts for her role in Miss India
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi