Lakshmi Rai is upbeat about her performance in the film ‘Adhinayakudu’. The actress says that her performance in the film will strike a chord with the masses and elevate her stardom. “My role in Adhinayakudu is something special for me and it will definitely elevate my stardom. It was a special experience to act in the movie”, she says.
The actress spoke to the media in Tirupati, where she was on a personal trip to seek the Lord’s blessings. ‘Adhinayakudu’ is gearing up for a release soon and the movie has Nandamuri Balakrishna in the lead role. Paruchuri Murali is the director and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary is the producer.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback