Rising Bollywood actor Sunny Singh will be seen playing the role of Laxman in Prabhas’ highly-anticipated mythological magnum opus, Adipurush. The Sonu Ke Tittu Ki Sweety actor has been working hard on his physique to make a lasting impression in a memorable role.
In a latest interview, Sunny Singh said that he has been asked by Adipurush’s director Om Raut to build a muscular body and that he has been regularly hitting the gym even though the team is not shooting currently due to the pandemic. This way, he is maintaining his abs and he will be all set to shoot wherever it resumed in the coming weeks.
Also starring Bollywood stars Saif Ali Khan and Kriti Sanon as Lankesh and goddess Sita respectively, Adipurush will have its next schedule in Hyderabad. The film is slated for release in August next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?
- Vijay Sethupathi donates big to Covid victims
- Rajini to fly in a special chartered flight for treatment
- Kiara Advani shows off kickboxing skills
- Amitabh Bachchan launches Son of India’s powerful song