A few days ago, we broke the exclusive news that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s path breaking 1991 film ‘Aditya 369’ will be having a sequel very soon and that Anushka might play the female lead opposite Balakrishna. While Anushka’s role is not yet confirmed, the name of the film has been finalized and sources say that the movie’s name is ‘Aditya 999’.
Singeetham Srinivasa Rao is the director of the movie and Vinod is the producer. Konda Krishnam Raju will be acting as the presenter of the film.Shooting will begin from August and pre-production work is currently going on now.
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule