Music director Harris Jayaraj went gaga over Sayyeshaa, who’ll soon make her debut in Tamil cinema with Vanamagan. Speaking at the audio launch, Harris Jayaraj said, “After Trisha and Hansika, I feel Sayyeshaa is going to rule Tamil cinema in near future. I’m going to recommend her name to all my director friends.”
Not just Harris Jayaraj, but others like Jayam Ravi, AL Vijay and Dhananjayan Govind, who were present at the event, praised Sayyeshaa saying that she’s one of the finest dancers of contemporary Tamil cinema and she’s here to stay.
“I thank AL Vijay for introducing me in Tamil cinema. He’s like my elder brother and he’ll always be a part of my life,” Sayyeshaa said. The film, starring Jayam Ravi and Sayyeshaa, is slated for release on May 12.
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next