Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, opened amid high expectations on Wednesday. Even though the film received mixed reviews from critics and moviegoers, it went on to break several non-Baahubali 2 records across the twin Telugu states and in overseas.
In Guntur, Agnyaathavaasi collected Rs.28.12 lakh share on Thursday, talking its 2-day total to Rs.4.06 Crs. The Guntur distributor, who had acquired Agnyaathavaasi’s rights for 9 crore, has recovered slightly less than 50% of his investment so far. While there’s a huge drop in the collections on day two, the latest Sankranthi releases, Jai Simha and Gang, will further give a tough competition to Agnyaathavaasi.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more updates on Agnyaathavaasi’s box-office collections.
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Temper’s Hindi remake Simmba nears 400 Cr milestone
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu