Telugu streaming platform Aha is now ready with its new web series Arthamainda Arun Kumar. The digital platform released the first-look poster, which very much summarises the crux of the show.
The series is about a youngster Arun Kumar, hailing from a small town, who enters the bustling city of Hyderabad with many dreams and goals. He joins as an intern at a corporate company only to realize that he has to go through a lot to carve his path.
“Oka corporate slave katha” is the tagline. The series stars Harshith Reddy, Tejaswi Madivada, and 30 Weds 21 fame Ananya in the key roles. Jonathan Edwards is the director. The release date will be announced soon.
Arunkumar ki suffocation 🤯
Here is the first look of
Ardham Ayinda Arun kumar #AAKOnAHA Coming Soon ✌🏻@HarshithReddyM @TejaswiMadivada @ananyaontweet #JonathanEdwards @Tanvi1908 @ArreTweets @polasaninaresh1 @bnreddystar pic.twitter.com/27LM5TpcfB
— ahavideoin (@ahavideoIN) June 7, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi to collaborate with this director once again?
- Poll : Which is the first Telugu film to win a National Award in the special effects category?
- Jawan: Third Indian film to achieve this feat
- Manoj Manchu to host a game show for ETV Win
- Gopichand-Sreenu Vaitla film to kick start in this country
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable