Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s latest blockbuster movie, Akhanda, has shown no signs of slowing down at theatres in many areas.
It’s been 45 days since the movie hit the screens. In the meantime, many Telugu biggies like Pushpa, Shyam Singha Roy and Bangarraju hit the screens.
But, to our surprise, the movie is successfully running in many areas with housefull boards on the Sankranthi festival.
Besides, the movie will make its OTT debut this week. Trade pundits are expecting that the movie will continue its rampage after its digital release.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Nayanthara’s O2 teaser promises an intriguing thriller
- Viral: Noted music director gets married again
- No stopping SVP at the US box office
- F3: Pooja Hegde shines bright in Life Ante Itta Vundaala’s promo
- Vijay Deverakonda-Samantha’s movie gets a lovely title
- Mahesh Babu to return to work soon after USA trip