Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s latest blockbuster movie, Akhanda, has shown no signs of slowing down at theatres in many areas.
It’s been 45 days since the movie hit the screens. In the meantime, many Telugu biggies like Pushpa, Shyam Singha Roy and Bangarraju hit the screens.
But, to our surprise, the movie is successfully running in many areas with housefull boards on the Sankranthi festival.
Besides, the movie will make its OTT debut this week. Trade pundits are expecting that the movie will continue its rampage after its digital release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel
- Runtime locked for Salaar?
- Ravi Teja disappointed with his latest film being shelved?
- Prithviraj Sukumaran’s dedication levels for Salaar surprises fans
- 2023 – The comeback year of the Deols
- USA box office: Mahesh Babu 11, Nani 9