Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s eagerly awaited Sankranthi entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapuramulo, is fast finishing its shooting formalities. The unit is currently canning the chartbuster romantic number ‘Samajavaragamana’ in several picturesque locales of Paris. The unit will stay in the French capital for a week.
As per the latest updates, a major portion of the film’s shoot will be wrapped up with the Paris schedule. A minor patch work schedule will be held in Hyderabad after the team returns. The entire shoot will be wrapped up by November end and the post-production formalities will resume in full swing.
Ala Vaikunthapuramulo is scheduled to hit screens on January 12. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in the movie, which also features Tabu, Navdeep and Sushanth in key roles. S Radhakrishna and Allu Aravind are jointly producing this high budget entertainer. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?