Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s eagerly awaited Sankranthi entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapuramulo, is fast finishing its shooting formalities. The unit is currently canning the chartbuster romantic number ‘Samajavaragamana’ in several picturesque locales of Paris. The unit will stay in the French capital for a week.
As per the latest updates, a major portion of the film’s shoot will be wrapped up with the Paris schedule. A minor patch work schedule will be held in Hyderabad after the team returns. The entire shoot will be wrapped up by November end and the post-production formalities will resume in full swing.
Ala Vaikunthapuramulo is scheduled to hit screens on January 12. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in the movie, which also features Tabu, Navdeep and Sushanth in key roles. S Radhakrishna and Allu Aravind are jointly producing this high budget entertainer. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- AA20’s much-awaited update to be out on Allu Arjun’s birthday
- Yesteryear heroine joins Instagram
- Star actress urges people to support local businesses
- Kamal Haasan writes an open letter to PM Modi about lockdown
- Bollywood stars launch an inspiring song amidst Coronavirus outbreak
- Special announcement today for Allu Arjun’s birthday