Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s eagerly awaited Sankranthi entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapuramulo, is fast finishing its shooting formalities. The unit is currently canning the chartbuster romantic number ‘Samajavaragamana’ in several picturesque locales of Paris. The unit will stay in the French capital for a week.
As per the latest updates, a major portion of the film’s shoot will be wrapped up with the Paris schedule. A minor patch work schedule will be held in Hyderabad after the team returns. The entire shoot will be wrapped up by November end and the post-production formalities will resume in full swing.
Ala Vaikunthapuramulo is scheduled to hit screens on January 12. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in the movie, which also features Tabu, Navdeep and Sushanth in key roles. S Radhakrishna and Allu Aravind are jointly producing this high budget entertainer. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now